All Odawgs Diesel intake manifolds come with a 1 year limited warranty, unlimited miles. Any non-Odawgs Diesel brand have varied warranty duration depending on the manufacturer (aka Borg Warner, Garrett, etc)
In the unlikely event of failure, Odawgs Diesel will, for a period of twelve months from the date of shipment for non-commercial applications and at its option, repair or replace the intake manifold. Odawgs Diesel sole and exclusive obligation under this warranty is limited to, at Odawgs Diesel’ option, repair or replacement of the defective parts. You will be required to send in the intake manifold or manifold part for inspection so Odawgs Diesel can determine the exact failure and repair or replace as needed.
WHAT IS NOT COVERED:
This warranty is limited to the original customer named in the sales invoice and is not transferable.
1. 1. Rental car, Towing, labor for removal of the defective intake manifold or parts, or reinstallation of the repaired or replacement intake manifold or parts, fluids, gaskets, loss of income, and/or other incidental expenses, are not covered by this Warranty.
2. External components, including but not limited to sensors, intercoolers, engines, and service items, are not covered by this Warranty.
3. Overheating, abuse or misuse, installation or modification or maintenance not according to OEM specifications, and/or damage from accident, fire, misfuelling, or water, voids this Warranty.
4. Failed sensors such as EBP, MAF, MAP, VGT, or Wire Harness can cause the turbo to overspeed and/or thrust into the bearing housing and will not be covered under warranty.
5. Under no circumstances will Odawgs Diesel be obligated to refund the purchase price.
6. No DIY kits or DIY parts are covered under warranty.
7. If you disassemble the intake manifold prior to Odawgs Diesel formal inspection process is completed, it will void the warranty.
Please email us if you suspect any warranty issues. We will help begin the warranty process by troubleshooting the issue and then if needed, will have you send in your intake manifold for repair/replacement with the appropriate warranty documents.
All warranty issues must be done via email.
For any warranty questions please email us at: email@example.com